iPRO Casual and Part-time Opportunity
iPRO CASUAL AND PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY [Reference 0422]
To Be Discussed (based on experience and availability)
THE INDUSTRY SECTOR
IPRO stands for “Integrity” and “PROfessionalism”. iPRO Hydrate is a fast paced, expanding brand cementing a firm presence in the industry, the iPRO Hydrate mission is simple: To provide healthy hydration, inspire dedication and support the growth of global sport, health, fitness and active lifestyles.
In recent years there has been an increase in demand from consumers for low-sugar soft drinks, which are not just substituted with artificial sweeteners. With a growing demand for natural and multifunctional drinks, iPRO Hydrate has a clear competitive edge as a low-sugar, healthy hydration drink with the educated consumer in mind who leads a more active lifestyle and are proactive about their health and wellbeing.
iPRO are seeking enthusiastic individuals to recruit for part-time positions!
● Looking for experience and the opportunity to work with a leading healthy hydration brand across the sports, fitness and health industry sectors?
● Searching for an exciting opportunity to gain experience?
● Looking for casual employment over the summer or holiday periods?
● Recently graduated and keen to start your career?
The Part-Time Role will require the ability to work in local areas or within a certain radius to fulfill the following role objectives:
● Understand the customer base within your region
● Represent the brand during events / event delivery / attendance at trade shows and exhibitions.
● Develop a comprehensive understanding of the products market positioning and brand strategy
● Develop and nurture customer relationships to support the Sales Team
● Account management to support local events, customers and partners
● Reporting to head office on your weekly productivity via online communications
● Representing the company with the highest of standards at all times
● Ability to travel within the UK with a predominant focus on your region
● Direct and regular customer contact in person
● Drive distribution of existing products and new products across multiple sales channels
● Ensure that all marketing and promotional discussions are in line with the central brand direction
● Direct and regular customer contact over the telephone and follow up communications via telephone and email
● Drive distribution of existing products and new products via outbound telephone calls using an excellent telephone manor
You need to be self-motivated to work alone as well as being able to work within a team.
The ideal candidate will be:
● Confident in working remotely
● Represent iPRO Hydrate in a personable style with a positive attitude
● Available to work weekends and during the holidays (i.e. during Easter, Summer, and Half Term).
● A willingness to strive to be the best version of yourself and exceed company expectations
● Energetic, determined, driven and hungry for success with a passion and energy for sales
● Full clean driving license
● Own or have access to their own car
● The legal right to work in the UK
● An interest and understanding of Sport, Health, Fitness and Wellness will be a huge advantage
HOW TO APPLY
If you can demonstrate strong skills across the required attributes and are interested in being considered for a position, please email your C.V. and covering letter to HR@iPROHydrate.com
Please state the reference: CASUAL AND PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY  in the subject of your email.
Location: Various across the UK
Salary: Dependent on experience