Regional Brand Representative
Regional Brand Representative
To Be Discussed (based on experience and availability)
Freelance: 3 Month Probation Period
10 x Positions. 1 x Position per Region:
1. North East of England
2. North West of England
3. East of England & Midlands
4. West of England & Midlands
6. South of England
7. South East of England
8. South West of England
THE INDUSTRY SECTOR
IPRO stands for “Integrity” and “PROfessionalism”. iPRO Hydrate is a fast paced, expanding brand cementing a firm presence in the industry, the iPRO Hydrate mission is simple: To provide healthy hydration, inspire dedication and support the growth of global sport, health, fitness and active lifestyles.
In recent years there has been an increase in demand from consumers for low-sugar soft drinks, which are not just substituted with artificial sweeteners. With a growing demand for natural and multifunctional drinks, iPRO Hydrate has a clear competitive edge as a low-sugar, healthy hydration drink with the educated consumer in mind who leads a more active lifestyle and are proactive about their health and wellbeing.
You will be joining the World’s fastest growing hydration drink business with an impressive portfolio of customers, growth and pioneering product and brand innovation. The over arching strategic objective is to drive brand exposure and to increase market dominance. Whilst you will be fully supported by the team, the emphasis will very much be on you to demonstrate your commitment and passion for the role and to show how you can deliver your objectives and help grow the business.
The Regional Brand Representative role will require the ability to work remotely and complete both Field Marketing and Telephone Sales.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BRAND REPRESENTATIVE
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the products market position and brand strategy
• Understanding of the customer base within your region
• Knowledge, experience and interest across multiple sales channels are desirable
• Develop and nurture customer relationships to support the Sales Team
• Reporting to head office on your weekly productivity
• Representing the company with the highest of standards at all times
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
1. FIELD MARKETING
• Ability to travel within the UK with a predominant focus on your region
• Direct and regular customer contact in person (where possible and within social distancing guidelines)
• Drive distribution of existing products and new products across multiple channels
• Ensure that all marketing and promotional discussions are in line with the central brand direction
2. TELEPHONE SALES
• Direct and regular customer contact over the telephone and follow up communications via telephone and email
• Drive distribution of existing products and new products via outbound telephone calls
• Excellent telephone manner
You need to be self-motivated to work alone as well as being able to work within a team.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Confident in working remotely
• Represent iPRO Hydrate in a personable style with a positive attitude
• A willingness to strive to be the best version of yourself and exceed company expectations
• Energetic, determined, driven and hungry for success with a passion and energy for sales
• Full clean driving licence
• Own or have access to their own vehicle
• The legal right to work in the UK
• An interest and understanding of Sport, Health, Fitness and Wellness will be a huge advantage
HOW TO APPLY
If you can demonstrate strong skills across the required attributes and are interested in being considered for a position, please email your C.V. and covering letter to HR@iPROSport.com
Please state the reference: Regional Brand Representative 1220 in the subject of your email.